Overview of the AVAYA 1603SW-I Backlit IP Phone
The AVAYA 1603SW-I IP Phone comes with the same features as the AVAYA IP 1603 except this one includes an extra 10/100 Ethernet port for a co-located laptop or PC.
These features include:
- 3 line appearance/feature key buttons with dual LED lights
- A 2 way speakerphone
- Avaya Menu button (options and settings access)
- Redial, mute, hold, transfer, drop buttons
- Multiple language choices
- It requires local or centralized electrical power (802.3af switch or local power supply); HTTP file server
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
- 1603SW has a secondary ethernet (10/100) line interface
- AVAYA IP Phones require a AVAYA IP Phone license when being used on the IP500 & IP500V2 with Release 6.0
Call us today for a free quote.